Live and Let Dive 2 Live and Let Dive 2

good

ok just one thing and i know that you guys will prolly call me a dork among othwer names if this really was joe he would know that they are gerbils and that this is only ment for the site joe cartoon no were else.but because i love watching sensless violence i give you an 8

No Flies on Norman No Flies on Norman

It was ok. I guess

try againn give ita make over pls im sure that the lag is just me but try to make it a better movie. :-)

vdorod responds:

I am sorry if the movie lagged for you. How am I supposed to make the movie better?? Suggestions
would be helpful.

blob guy blob guy

Just No.

I'm sorry man but this stinks the graphic the colors everything. try again give it some new colors sounds and just revamp it. GOOD LUCK. :-)

Simpsons Quizmania Simpsons Quizmania

I'm sorry

okay for one it needs work. More challenging questions. secondly a prize or something would help to gewt people to enjoy it more. maybe changwe the background for each question. fix these problems and im sure it will be a hit.

Spectrodisc Spectrodisc

Good concept

I personally liked it the controls took a second to get used to but other than that it was well made. If you plan to make another id like to see maybe and this is just an idea maybe make the balls bounce around and progressively get hard. other than that I dont care wut ne 1 else says GOOD JOB! :-)

edit-undo responds: